Blog Followers

banner image

Follow me on Twitter

banner image

Evelyn Lozada Addresses Criticisms That She's Too Old to Have a Baby

                                            Evelyn Lozada


The reality TV star says, "When God blesses you with a child, then that's the right time."

Evelyn Lozada is in such mom-to-be bliss that she doesn't have time to let the haters seep in. The formerBasketball Wives star recently announced that she's six months pregnant and soon after confirmed that the father is Los Angeles Dodger Carl Crawford. Critics have been questioning her decision to have a second child at the age of 38, but Lozada couldn't be happier with her choice.


"I think that when God blesses you with a child, then that's the right time," she told omg! Insider. "And if people want to say I'm old, then hey, that's fine. It doesn't bother me. I think right now is the perfect time for me because I'm older and I feel like I can really enjoy this moment."

Lozada is definitely not the first star to bear a child later in life (here's looking at you, Halle Berry) and with more and more women choosing careers over motherhood, it's becoming more common for women to wait before welcoming a baby into their lives. Still, Lozada doesn't want the baby to hold her back from her goals.

"I like to be able to, you know, be out there, whether it's the book tour or the clothing line. I don't want to just be a stay-at-home mom. I want to be able to work as much as I can. Yeah, I will have a book tour next summer and I will have my little one with me."
Evelyn Lozada Addresses Criticisms That She's Too Old to Have a Baby Evelyn Lozada Addresses Criticisms That She's Too Old to Have a Baby Reviewed by Joss Ken on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Earn free bitcoin