Blog Followers

banner image

Follow me on Twitter

banner image

Actress, Kerry Washington and Nigerian Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha Expecting Second Baby

                                                 

American actress Kerry Washington and her Nigerian-born husband Nnamdi Asomugha – a former American football corner back – are reportedly expecting their second child together, according to E! News.


The couple, who tied the knot in 2013, already has a two-year-old daughter Isabelle Amarachi together.



In November last year, the ‘Scandal’ star told ET Online how motherhood has turned her world upside down in the most beautiful way. She said: ‘You know it just turns your world upside down in the most beautiful way. She [Isabelle] makes me better, I hope, every day. I feel very lucky to be her mum.

‘I will say I feel really, really blessed. I just feel really blessed that I’m kind of living extraordinary dreams come true in my work life and in my personal life.’

Meanwhile, the 39-year-old recently called out American marketing publication, AdWeek magazine via Instagram, for her ‘photoshoped’ cover on its April issue, tagged ‘The Voice of Media’.
Actress, Kerry Washington and Nigerian Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha Expecting Second Baby Actress, Kerry Washington and Nigerian Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha Expecting Second Baby Reviewed by Joss Ken on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Earn free bitcoin