Blog Followers

banner image

Follow me on Twitter

banner image

Jennifer Lawrence: Maid found s** toys under my bed

 US-PREMIERE-OF-LIONSGATE'S-

Comedian Conan O'Brien asked The Hunger Games actress what she would like to be if she wasn't an actress.
"I recently changed it. It used to be, like, doctor, but that's just unrealistic. But definitely I would be a hotel maid because it's all of my favourite cleaning," she said. "I don't like dishes and I don't like the kitchen, but I love beds, and bathrooms, and spraying, and going through everybody's stuff. Like every day, there are new people to snoop on. It would be my dream."

The 23-year-old was then asked if she was worried that maids were snooping through her things.
"Yes! This is actually really funny. Somebody, as a joke, bought me a bunch of butt plugs. It's a long story," Lawrence said. "I had a copious amount of butt plugs. Tonnes of butt plugs. All different kinds of colours and the maid was coming so I was like, 'well I'll just shove this under the bed so she doesn't see all these butt plugs.' She might not know they are for a joke."
But her hiding spot proved to be pretty ineffective.
"I came back and all of them were brought out of the bed and were in this beautiful display on my bedside table," she said. "I think she knew what she was doing. They were under the bed. I wanted to leave a note like, 'not mine' or 'bought as joke.'"
Lawrence is currently starring in American Hustle for which she has received a Golden Globes nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
Jennifer Lawrence: Maid found s** toys under my bed Jennifer Lawrence: Maid found s** toys under my bed Reviewed by Joss Ken on Sunday, December 22, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Earn free bitcoin