Blog Followers

banner image

Follow me on Twitter

banner image

I’ll Win PDP Primaries, Anambra Governorship Election, Andy Uba Boasts

                                                      Andy-Uba

One of the aspirants in the forthcoming  elections, Senator , has expressed confidence that he will win the come November 16, 2013.
Uba, an aspirant under the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (), who was part of the delegation that came to pay Sallah homage to President Goodluck Jonathan, told State House correspondents that  lost the 2010 governorship elections to All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) because the party was divided.

Uba, sounding confident of his chances against other contestants, noted that “PDP did not lose the gubernatorial seat in Anambra State in 2007, the court only told PDP to wait until APGA finishes.
“In 2010 we lost to APGA because we did not put our house in order but this time, we are all together and I am sure, we will win the state.”
On the high number of people eyeing the Anambra State Government House, Uba said: “It is always good to have competition because that way, if we put our house in order, whoever wins, we will know we have formidable forces because these are reputable men and women in the state and we all have our structures, our people, our supporters and if any of us emerges, when we put all these things together, we are going to win Anambra State. “I have won it before in 2007 and I have done Senate twice and won.
“I believe I am the forerunner and I believe I will win. After the , we will all agree and sign the form that says that whoever emerges from the , we will support, we don’t have any other way than to support PDP.”
I’ll Win PDP Primaries, Anambra Governorship Election, Andy Uba Boasts I’ll Win PDP Primaries, Anambra Governorship Election, Andy Uba Boasts Reviewed by Joss Ken on Monday, August 12, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Earn free bitcoin