Blog Followers

banner image

Follow me on Twitter

banner image

David Beckham Says Goodbye To Professional Soccer

                                                     becham


The 38 year old footballer has finally hanged his boots after 21 years of active soccer.
The football legend who is worth about $220 million dollars and has captained the English national team for 115 games, played for Manchester United, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, AC Milan and PSG announced his retirement earlier yesterday
.
Bekcham is the only English footballer to have won league titles in four different countries.
The soccer legend said in a statement: “I feel now is the right time to finish my career, playing at the highest level. I want to thank all my team-mates, the great managers that I had the pleasure of learning from. I also want to thank the fans who have all supported me and given me the strength to succeed. Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I’m starting a new adventure and I’m genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I’m fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it’s my time to give back”.
article-2325563-19D107DD000005DC-95_634x803
Beckham will now work as an ambassador for sports


David Beckham Says Goodbye To Professional Soccer David Beckham Says Goodbye To Professional Soccer Reviewed by Joss Ken on Friday, May 17, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Earn free bitcoin